[turba] Problem with turba addressbook

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Jul 12 22:12:38 UTC 2007

Quoting Helmut Schiefer <helmut at 4Schiefer.de>:

> Hi folk,
>
> maybe somebody can help me. I create a address book  called
> "Allgemeine Adresse".
> A short look to the datatree says following:
>
> Array
> (
> )
> Array (
>   [0] => Array (
>   [name] => params
>   [key] =>
>   [value] => a:1:{s:6:"source";s:8:"localsql";}
> )
>
> [1] => Array
> (
> [name] => owner
> [key] =>
> [value] => helmut
> )
>
> [2] => Array
> (
> [name] => name
> [key] =>
> [value] => Allgemeine Adressen
>   )
>
> [3] => Array
> ( [name] => desc
> [key] =>
> [value] => Allgemeine Adressen
> )
>
> [4] => Array
> (
> [name] => perm_users
> [key] => fee
> [value] => 6
> )
>
> [5] => Array
> (
> [name] => perm_users
> [key] => uschi
> [value] => 14
> )
>
> [6] => Array
> (
> [name] => perm_users
> [key] => holger
> [value] => 14
> )
>
> [7] => Array
> (
> [name] => perm_users
> [key] => helmut
> [value] => 30
> )
>
> [8] => Array
> (
> [name] => perm_users
> [key] => alex
> [value] => 14
> )
>
> [9] => Array
> (
> [name] => perm_type
> [key] =>
> [value] => matrix
> )
>
> My Problem: Nobody of the named user can use these address book. I'm
> looking many nights to found problem but i didn't find it.
>
> Any Idea?

Did you check to be sure that each of those users has added this
address book to their addressbook pref setting?  Options -> Address
Book (Turba) -> Addressbooks make sure the address book is listed in
the box that says something like "Use these address books in this order"

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)