[turba] Problem with turba addressbook

Helmut Schiefer helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Fri Jul 13 05:59:24 UTC 2007

Hi Mike,

thanks for your reply.

The users can't add this address book because they didn't seen it.

The Box behind "Choose which address books to display, and in what
order:" is completely empty. I didn't see any address book in this box.

The Box "This will be the default address book when adding or
importing contacts. "
shows the wanted address book.

Any Idea?

Thanks for help.