[turba] Fwd: Re: Problem with turba addressbook

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Jul 15 21:57:56 UTC 2007

Quoting Helmut Schiefer <Helmut at 4Schiefer.de>:

> Dear folk,
>
> maybe some other people had to fight with these problems.
>
> For my address book problem i had to clear my pref in my ldap backend.
> I don't the exact problem. I cleared it for the user with the problem
> an it runs.

Turba head code is in a bit of flux at the moment.  Your problem could
have been caused by either an issue running the flatten shares upgrade
script or some other issues we were having with shared address book
sources.  The issue is being worked on at the moment...basically, we
were getting duplicate entries added into the addressbook prefs
setting and this was causing your issue.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)