[turba] Fwd: Re: Problem with turba addressbook

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Sun Jul 15 21:26:45 UTC 2007

Dear folk,

maybe some other people had to fight with these problems.

For my address book problem i had to clear my pref in my ldap backend.
I don't the exact problem. I cleared it for the user with the problem
an it runs.

Another problem: After an update php4  to php5  my installation didn't
work. The login.php didn't run an my browser starts downloading the
file. All php scripts run. The solution: increase the memory in
php.ini from 8M to 16M and all works fine.

Good night from cologne