[turba] how to create a tree like structure

Ralph van Etten ralph at et10.org
Fri Aug 10 07:13:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm using turba with LDAP for my address book for a while now and I came
across the following:

How to store the addresses in a tree like structure. Like when I have
some members of the same family all living on the same address. I would
like to create a record for the entire family with the address and then
have sub records containing the details for each member, like e-mail
address and mobile phone number. The same thing for companies with their
employees.

Can it be done using turba ?

Thanks,

Ralph.