[turba] Restricting Access to Shared Address Books by Username Mask

Federico Sevilla III jijo at fs3.ph
Mon Dec 17 13:11:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

Using the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition v1.0, I'd like to restrict
who can access particular shared/global address books by username mask.
Usernames on our server follow the patterns user.dom.ain,
user.do.ma.in, us.er.dom.ain, or us.er.do.ma.in, where dom.ain or
do.ma.in are what will allow me to filter which users have access to
particular global address books. Is this possible? If it is, I hope
someone can point me in the right direction on how to do so.

Similarly, I'd also like to restrict access to the shared calendars
associated with these address books. If that can be answered in pretty
much the same email that would be nice. If I should post separately to
the Kronolith list please advise.

Thank you very much.

--
Federico Sevilla III