[turba] Upgrading to Turba 2.2

dewi griffiths dewi at brentwood.bc.ca
Tue Dec 18 18:18:36 UTC 2007

Hi all,
         I'm trying to upgrade to Turba 2.2 having installed the RC1
versions of Horde, ingo,turba, kronolith etc. on my dev serever. When I
run the script  2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php I get the following barf :-

[   OK   ] ALTER TABLE turba_objects ADD object_category VARCHAR(80)
[   OK   ] ALTER TABLE turba_objects ADD object_url VARCHAR(255)
[   OK   ] CREATE INDEX turba_email_idx ON turba_objects (object_email)
[   OK   ] CREATE INDEX turba_firstname_idx ON turba_objects
(object_firstname)
[   OK   ] CREATE INDEX turba_lastname_idx ON turba_objects
(object_lastname)

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::queryCol() in
/var/www/newhorde/turba/scripts/upgrades/2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php on
line 122

I've checked my PEAR installes and there are no upgrades to come down :-
MDB2               2.4.1   stable
MDB2_Driver_mysqli 1.4.1   stable

MySQl version info :- mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.22, for pc-linux-gnu
(x86_64) using readline 5.1

Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can fix this error and finish
the migration script successfully?

Thanks,
             Dewi