[turba] browse view entry sorting

Liam Hoekenga liamr at deathstar.org
Wed Jan 30 19:50:21 UTC 2008

> Ok. Figured out the issue. Is your Name Format pref set to "Firstname
> Lastname"?
> It seems that firstname is used as sort order when you have it set
> that way.  Can you open a ticket on bugs.horde.org for this?
I don't think it's doing that solely when Name Format is set to
"Firstname Lastname" - mine was set to "no formatting".  I think it's a
problem if your Name format /isn't/ set to "Lastname, Firstname".

Still doesn't explain why I don't see the "sortorder" preference option
when I go into
    -> Display

I'll submit a bug.

Liam