[turba] transfering personal adressbooks to new server

Andreas Matthus Andreas.Matthus at tu-dresden.de
Tue Mar 18 14:38:42 UTC 2008

Hallo Michael,

on both server I use mysql. Your question solve my problem: By using
mysqldump I transferred the data to the new server and the adressbooks
now identical.

That is great in particular old server has
mysql  Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.13, for suse-linux (i686) using readline 5.0
with horde 3.1.6
and new one
mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.32, for pc-linux-gnu (x86_64) using
readline 5.2 with horde 3.1.7

Thank for all help!

with regards
Andreas Matthus