[turba] name sorting

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Apr 23 22:14:03 UTC 2008

>> As it it, I believe that entries sorted by lastname are sorted
>> properly by last name, firstname isn't taken into account.
>
> Can't you set up lastname as the primary sort field and firstname as
> the secondary sort field?

How?

It looks like the only way to alter sort order is through the browse
screen.  There's no interface to the preference via options.  The
browse screen only seems to let you choose a single field to sort by
and a direction, and name is always displayed as "Name", not
"Lastname" and "Firstname".

If this can be set via $prefs['sortorder']['value'], what happens to
the secondary field once some starts clicking on column headers to
change the sort criteria?

Liam