[turba] group by lastname regardless of name_format

Kris Steinhoff steinhof at umich.edu
Thu Apr 24 17:56:21 UTC 2008

I'd like to be able to group and sort contacts by lastname even when my name_format is first_last. Currently, when name_format is first_last, and I browse my "S" page, I get all of my contacts whose first name starts with "S". I'd rather always get my contacts whose last name starts with "S".

I've not found an obvious way to do this with options or in the code. What would I have to do to implement this behavior?

thanks
-kris

--
Kris Steinhoff