[turba] How to have shared global address book automatically displayed and used by default for email name expansion?

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:58:42 UTC 2008

How to have shared global address book automatically displayed and used
by default for email name expansion?  I want every user to be able to
type a name and have it expand without having to go to options and add
use the " Choose which address books to display, and in what order:"
selection box.  Any help appreciated.

Turba: H3(2.2)

My different attempts in Turba prefs.php

// Address books to be displayed in the address book selection widget
// and in the Browse menu item.  The address book name is stored using
// the source key from sources.php (e.g. "localsql").  Separate
// entries with "\n" , e. g. 'value' => "localsql\nlocalldap" (the
// double quotes are REQUIRED).  If 'value' is empty (''), all address
// books that the user has permissions to will be listed.
$_prefs['addressbooks'] = array(
//  'value' => "localsql\n36c6ce6ed28fbce9a25201789599be61",
//    'value' => 'localsql',
    'value' => "localsql\nlocalsql:36c6ce6ed28fbce9a25201789599be61",
//    'value' => '',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit',