[turba] Enc: Re: can´t create contact list

Silvia Martins Baeder silvia at pqi.ep.usp.br
Tue Jun 17 17:18:34 UTC 2008

Dear Michael

I´m sorry

When I try to create a new list, I select the entries I wanto to add
and choose "add" to My address book, for example. A popup window is
showed asking for a name of the new list. When I type the name and
click "ok", a blank screen appears and the list is not created.

There is no error message.

We use mysql backend. The new contacts are created, deleted but not
edited. The error "not found" appears.

Thank you,
Silvia

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting "Silvia Martins Baeder" <silvia at pqi.ep.usp.br>:
>
>> Dear List,
>>
>> I can´t create contact list using
>>
>>     * Horde: 3.2
>>     * Imp: H3 (4.2)
>>     * Ingo: H3 (1.2)
>>     * Passwd: H3 (3.0.1)
>>     * Turba: H3 (2.2.1)
>> I tried to solve comparing the file javascript.inc with the same file in
>> http://cvs.horde.org/co.php?r=1.20&f=turba%2Ftemplates%2Fbrowse%2Fjavascript.inc
>> but they are identical.
>
> Well, what is it that makes you think it is an issue with the
> javascript.inc file?
>

>> Everything else works well.
>>
>> Any help?
>
> Sure, but we're going to need more info that "I can't create contact
> list".  What sources are you using, what steps are you taking to
> create the contact list, what errors, if any, in the horde log,
> webserver log, javascript console etc...
>

> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org
>
> "Time just hates me. That's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin

----- Final da mensagem encaminhada -----

Silvia Martins Baeder
fone 11 30911169