[turba] cant browse addresses after upgrage to turba 2.2

Babita brana at ualberta.ca
Thu Jun 19 18:03:14 UTC 2008

thanks, michael. that definitely got me further than i was.

i'm able to browser the address book contents now, create new ones and use
them during message composition, but i'm running into the same problem
another list member describes where if i click on the address book entry
to view details it spits back the error: "The contact you requested does
not exist."

=====