[turba] Trouble upgrading from Turba 2.1.4 to 2.2.1

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jul 17 15:50:25 UTC 2008

Quoting Chris Lafty <clafty at stlawu.edu>:

> Michael,
>
> I looked at 2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php but it wants to perform a
> bunch of queries on datatree tables. I don't use datatree (too much
> sql traffic and chatter), so I'm not sure how this is going to play
> out.  What are my options?  Turn off use_shares ?

Well, if you were not previously using shares, then yes, turn them
off.  If you *were* previously using shares then you were using
datatree and those shares need to be flattened.  Going forward, you
can use the new native SQL share driver in place of the datatree if
you wish to use shares...but if you leave use_shares => true then you
*must* use one or the other...otherwise turn them off.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)