[turba] Trouble upgrading from Turba 2.1.4 to 2.2.1

Chris Lafty clafty at stlawu.edu
Thu Jul 17 14:02:34 UTC 2008

Michael,

I looked at 2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php but it wants to perform a
bunch of queries on datatree tables. I don't use datatree (too much sql
traffic and chatter), so I'm not sure how this is going to play out.
What are my options?  Turn off use_shares ?

Christopher Lafty
Systems Administrator - Windows and Linux
132 Madill Hall
St. Lawrence University
clafty at stlawu.edu

Telephone: 315-229-5953