[turba] Problem with turba after upgrade

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Aug 14 17:25:19 UTC 2008

Quoting Mark Wadham <MWadham at alentus.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have just upgraded Turba to v2.2 and following the upgrade guide
> carefully.  All the scripts appeared to work, but now that the
> upgrade is complete the address book is slightly broken.  I've
> googled and found several people with the same problem but no
> solution.
>
> I can browse contacts, add contacts and send emails to contacts but
> if I click on a contact I get "The contact you requested does not
> exist.".
>
> The block of code in contact.php that it fails on is:
>
> -------
> $vars = Variables::getDefaultVariables();
> $source = $vars->get('source');
> if (!isset($GLOBALS['cfgSources'][$source])) {
>     $notification->push(_("The contact you requested does not exist."));
>     header('Location: ' .
> Horde::applicationUrl($prefs->getValue('initial_page'), true));
>     exit;
> }
> -------
>
> The request url to view the contact is:
>
> http://web.mail.areti.net/horde3/turba/contact.php?source=1bb3d5370d778ddc84c948c774bb48f3&key=57fac8fcf075ac09d10c9fe3b7b75872
>
> In the code $source contains the contents of $_GET['source'] passed
> in the url, but I'm not sure what this related to.

This is the 'share_name' of the address book.  If you are using the
SQL share driver, than it is the value of the 'share_name' field in
turba_shares the corresponds to the address book the contact is in.
If you are using datatree, it lives in horde_datatree table.

>> From my own experimenting, it appears that there is always a source
>> defined in $GLOBALS['cfgSources'] but the array index is always
>> different to the one specified in $source, causing it to fail.

Check the keys and compare them to what is in either horde_datatree or
turba_shares and see if they match existing address books then we can
go from there...if you can provide a reference to a bug report or
posting that you said you found that is similar to what you are
experiencing, that would also be useful.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)