[turba] Problem with turba after upgrade

Mark Wadham MWadham at alentus.com
Fri Aug 15 10:30:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

> In the code $source contains the contents of $_GET['source'] passed
> in the url, but I'm not sure what this related to.

This is the 'share_name' of the address book.  If you are using the
SQL share driver, than it is the value of the 'share_name' field in
turba_shares the corresponds to the address book the contact is in.
If you are using datatree, it lives in horde_datatree table.

>> From my own experimenting, it appears that there is always a source
>> defined in $GLOBALS['cfgSources'] but the array index is always
>> different to the one specified in $source, causing it to fail.

Check the keys and compare them to what is in either horde_datatree or
turba_shares and see if they match existing address books then we can
go from there...if you can provide a reference to a bug report or
posting that you said you found that is similar to what you are
experiencing, that would also be useful.

I'm not sure whether I'm using horde_datatree or turba_shares, but both tables contain no records so I'm guessing that's the problem.

I'm not sure how to tell which one I'm using, conf.php tells me:

$conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'localsql';
$conf['shares']['source'] = 'localsql';

Which doesn't seem to narrow it down much..

Mark