[turba] Turba and Kolab address book

Mark Dickie markd at hotdesk.biz
Wed Oct 1 20:18:34 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am trying to use Turba to view my Kolab address book but am having some
trouble.  I also have Imp installed and correctly configured for Kolab access
but when I try to view my address book I get the message "no matching
contacts".  In my horde.log I get the error:-

HORDE [error] [turba] Owner of folder INBOX cannot be determined. [pid 630 on
line 76 of "/var/www/kolab/horde/turba/lib/base.php"]

In the php.log I get this error:-

[01-Oct-2008 21:13:51] PHP Notice:  Unknown: SECURITY PROBLEM: insecure server
advertised AUTH=PLAIN (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
[01-Oct-2008 21:13:51] PHP Notice:  Unknown: Mailbox does not exist (errflg=2)
in Unknown on line 0
[01-Oct-2008 21:13:51] PHP Notice:  Unknown: Mailbox does not exist (errflg=2)
in Unknown on line 0

My client addressbook setting in the turba configuration is set
to "kolab_local".  Not too sure if that is what it should be and I'm certain
I have done something stupid somewhere but I just can't figure out what.

I am running Horde 3.3 and Turba 2.3.  My Kolab version is 2.1 running on
Gentoo.

Regards,
--
Mark Robert Dickie