[turba] LDAP Photos

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Tue Oct 28 12:40:55 UTC 2008

Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit.

Turns out the photo attribute doesn't like plain text for some reason so
I'm using another attribute that takes just text. Now the upload appears
to work an my replacement attribute ('audio' for now) has the mime type
of the uploaded image, as expected, although it doesn't display it, in
Horde or in phpldapadmin.

It almost seems like the image data is being corrupted or something.

Anyway, sorry for the noise on list, anyone have any ideas?

Martin...