[turba] Turba 2.3 without shares and more than one address book

Thu Nov 13 12:26:16 UTC 2008

Hello

we are in progress of update Turba 2.0.5 to 2.3. All the tables have
been extended to the new schema and it basically works. What we have
trouble with is the following

We have more then one source with different tables and must stick with
it because some other application using the same database has no idea
about the e-mail users.
Therefore i have set all sources to "use_shares=false" and set
permissions with the "admin" user for all sources. This does not work
(no listing possible) as long as i don't comment out "owner_id" for
the sources in question.
If i comment out the owner_id unfortunately no owner at all is set
when adding new contacts.

Is this expected behaviour or have i done something wrong?

Regards

Andreas

--
All your trash belong to us ;-)  www.spamschlucker.org