[turba] Turba 2.3 without shares and more than one address book

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Nov 18 17:04:03 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> I like the owner to be set anyway because we may switch to
>>> use_shares in the future and we like to see who have added the
>>> contact.
>>

>> That's not possible with current Turba code.
>>

> Okay, so our options are
>
> - Use Turba 2.0.5 further on

...and miss out on security enhancements, improved performance, functionality.

> - Use some script to set a default owner for the tables in question

There already is a script for moving from a non-shared public source
to a shared source if you decide to go that route.

> - Ignore the owner column entirely and hope nothing breaks

As Jan said, these features have been in production for a very long
time with no issues or complaints.

> Many Thanks for clarification

Any time.

Thanks,