[turba] Turba 2.3 without shares and more than one address book

Tue Nov 18 21:09:26 UTC 2008

Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> That's not possible with current Turba code.
>>>

>> Okay, so our options are
>>
>> - Use Turba 2.0.5 further on
>
> ...and miss out on security enhancements, improved performance,
> functionality.

I know, but we are somewhat limited which changes we can roll out. I
don't prefer it either.

>> - Use some script to set a default owner for the tables in question
>
> There already is a script for moving from a non-shared public source
> to a shared source if you decide to go that route.

As far as i know only one source can be "shared" and we are required
to use multiple table with different schema because of others
applications using the address books.

>> - Ignore the owner column entirely and hope nothing breaks
>
> As Jan said, these features have been in production for a very long
> time with no issues or complaints.

This will be my favorite, to ditch the owner column...

Thanxs

Andreas

--
All your trash belong to us ;-)  www.spamschlucker.org