[turba] contact updates from external are not synced

Iakovos Mavroidis iakovosmavro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:35:14 UTC 2008

Thanks again! I made it work. I added CLASS in toHash() and when CLASS ==
PRIVATE I prevent the sync from happening.

Now I am facing a different problem. The scenario is the following: I add an
entry in our ldap database using an external program (not horde) and I can
see the contact  from Turba. My problem is that the new contact is not
synchronized with outlook contacts, unless I edit and save the contact
through Turba. I suspect that Turba/Horde saves some synchronization
information when I save the contact.

How can I execute this synchronization code for my new contact automatically
(without having to edit/save contact through Turba)?  Any hint in the code?
Thanks!

Iakovos