[turba] Kaddressbook (kontact) and turba

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Tue Nov 25 16:19:32 UTC 2008

Hello,

we have hore (12) running. Because I work with KDE (4.1.3) I would like to use
kaddressbook which should store/retrieve addresses from an addressbook stored
on the horde server. This way I would have one central addressbook That I
could access from different computers.

The problem is that I do not find any infos on how to setup kaddressbook in
order to do this. Is there a way to get this done and if how do have to
configure kaddressbook for this ?

Please answer also directly to me, cause I am not on the list.

Thanks
Rainer Krienke