[turba] Fwd: Horde-Turba

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Mar 1 09:36:30 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von wendy_andrade at hotmail.com -----
      Datum: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:25:23 +0000
        Von: "WnxAnx ." <wendy_andrade at hotmail.com>
    Betreff: Horde-Turba
         An: consulting at janschneider.de

hi jan , i'm from Ecuador, i have alrready installed horde into a
centos server, everything is fine and  I would like to congratulate
you for such a good job.. but i have a  big problem i'm new with php
and my boss want me to migrate the address book from squirrelmail to
turba and i saw the script " IMPORT_SQUIRRELMAIL_FILE_ABOOK.PHP[1]"
that is locate into /horde/turba/scripts/  AND IT SAYS THAT IT HAS TO
BE RUN FROM THE COMMAND LINE A I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FROM GOOGLE AND
OTHERS FORUMS AND I CAN'T FIND OUT HOW TO DO IT!!! I'M DESPERATE..!!!

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO FROM THE COMMAND LINE?? WHAT  COMMAND DO I HAVE
TO PUT IN THE SHELL ?? I WOULD BE SO GRATEFULL IF YOU CAN HELP ME!!

THANKS

PD: SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD =S Y SPEAK SPANISH

WENDY ANDRADE
GUAYAQUIL-ECUADOR

See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are
part of your life

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/

Links: