[turba] Fwd: Horde-Turba

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Mon Mar 2 10:54:40 UTC 2009

Wendy.

As with all scripts run from the command line, you need to start the
program that will interpret the script. For bash, this is done by
putting #!/usr/bin/bash, or whatever the path is, at the top of the
script, but it will work just as well if you run bash and tell it to
read the script.

Similarly, to run a php script from the command line you start the php
interpreter and tell it to run the script file you are interested in.

The short answer it to type this:
php import_squirrelmail_file_abook.php path-to-squirrelmail-data

The preceding 'php' is the command to run, it will interpret the command
given. Run it without arguments to get a usage message.

I hope this helps and explains why you have to do it this way.

Martin Fraser.