[turba] Turba ldap search with subtree

johnson johnson at erp.tw
Thu Mar 19 12:20:11 UTC 2009

Hi!

I'm a new one to horde, I try to link turba to my exchange server by
LDAP. The link is ok, but there're some problem.

I've several groups in my AD, I want to get all mail addresses in one
time, but I found Turba just query one tree, I do the same query by
Softerra LDAP administrator, It work fine, so I think that's the Turba's
Bug.

another question:
In exchange, there's a Global Address List, I can query it in Softerra
by filter with
(& (mailnickname=*) (|
(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(!(homeMDB=*))(!(msExchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact))(objectCategory=group)(objectCategory=publicFolder)(objectCategory=msExchDynamicDistributionList)
))
how to do the same query in turbe.

Best Regards

Johnson