[turba] Add a own attribute to the Turba source and make it searchable

Flavio Wächter chuehbueb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 07:20:37 UTC 2009

2009/11/11 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> There is no mapping between the (Turba) attribute and the LDAP field. You
> call the attribute "myownatt", but the field "klasse".

This was just my inefficient try to mask the attributes. :)

The mapping is right. I checked it. I tried with Regex like '/\//\s/',
etc. to replace the slashes with spaces. But i don't find the right
Syntax.

I also checked if the ldap field is shown when i search for some entry
with the name. And it appears.

Best regards.