[turba] What is the status of Turba (contact fields) ?

Rolf Gloor thunderbird at glr.ch
Fri Dec 4 18:40:03 UTC 2009

Am 03.12.2009 17:03, schrieb lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Turba does include nearly all the fields which are used in Outlook. It
> does support even more eg. you can add as many additional fields as you
> like, but this is done in the server config and the backend store
> (SQL-DB, LDAP etc.) must be adjusted to use the additional fields.
> If you want to sync with SyncML (Funambol?) you should use the latest
> Horde version available since some SyncML related bugs have been fixed
> lately like
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8618
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8571
>
> Regards
>
> Andreas

Hi Andreas

Thanks for your response and the links.
I looked through the description of the bugs.

If I do understand it right, then those bugs are just fixed on the cvs.
Slated for Milestone 3.3.6. (I guess that means for the next release of
the horde framework, version 3.3.6).

I feel that my ISP is not going to install a cvs version. But rather a
official stable release. Hence:

When will Horde 3.3.6 be available? (approximately)

And when the upgraded Turba?

And when the new Sync?

Thanks in advance

Rolf