[turba] Help

robsonfa at urubupunga.com.br robsonfa at urubupunga.com.br
Wed Dec 9 13:13:19 UTC 2009

This is my configuration turba.

Turba Version
•Turba: H3 (2.3.2)
PHP Version
•PHP Version: 5.1.6
•PHP Major Version: 5.1
•PHP Minor Version: 6
•PHP Version Classification: release
•You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
•MySQL Support: Yes
•PostgreSQL Support: Yes
•Microsoft SQL Support: No
•Oracle Support: No
•Unified ODBC Support: No
•LDAP Support: Yes
PEAR
•PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/var/www/html/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php
•PEAR: Yes
•Recent PEAR: Yes
•Net_LDAP: No
Net_LDAP is required when doing schema checks with LDAP address books.

Citando robsonfa at urubupunga.com.br: