[turba] Potential addressbooks shares issue

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Apr 22 13:07:06 UTC 2010

Quoting tom burkart <turba at aussec.com>:

> Hi,
> I am using horde-webmail 1.2.5 on two different installations.
>
> What is happening on the older one is that every time a user creates
> a new entry in their sddress book, an entry gets created in the
> turba_shares table.  So after a while the person ends up with a lot
> of "<full name>'s Address Book" to the extent that they cannot find
> the other address books they have access to...  This one was
> upgraded from 1.0.6 to 1.2.3 to 1.2.5.
>
> Whereas on the other installation it seems to work correctly.  This
> one was upgraded from 1.0.6 directly to 1.2.5.
>
> Is there a way to correct this problem?  What type of information do
> I need to provide to help in troubleshooting/fixing this issue?

Does the new address book get created just when they add a new entry,
or everytime they log in?  Also, check the turba_shares table and see
what the share_owner entries are for each extra address book.

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein