[turba] turba setup

rama lingam inform2ramalingam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:11:54 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I am setting up qmail  interfaced with horde i have successfully configured
qmail with imp and kronolith(calendar) and i now want to configure
turba(address book).  For the turba setup i dont know how to proceed, as i
am unfamilier with addressbook. I dont know what to give in the textbox
which is shown below

Name of client addressbook. If this is a shared address book, use the share
id, not the source name. **
Please let me know how to proceed? Is there is a need for any address book
server setup before proceeding this turba configuration.  Also while
checking for any mysql scrips in the script folder of turba it is not
available.  Please help me to proceed?

Regards
M. Ramalingam