[turba] Invalid address book: after upgrading

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Fri Sep 3 14:31:43 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have been working on migrating our horde/imp/ingo/turba installation
for a while now and turba is just not working as expected after
upgrading.

It looks like all the data conversions work fine and I can list contacts
in various address books.  Just when I click on an enty in the index I
get the "Invalid address book: RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE" message.  So instead
of passing the source  like "sourc=localsql" in the link a string like
d061c08a37248266a4b6acd090f45bb0 get's passed.  I have no clue where
this string could be generated ...

I am using packages from Debian/squeeze:

horde: 3.3.8
imp:   4.3.7
turba: 2.3.4
ingo:  1.2.4

Data is in a postgresql db version 8.3.11.  Webserver is apache 2.2.16
and PHP is version 5.3.2.

I ran all scripts to perform necessary changes to the database and they
all ran without significant errors (some entries with empty fields
triggered warnings).

Thanks for any hints!

Regards,
j.