[turba] Invalid address book: after upgrading

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Sep 3 17:34:54 UTC 2010

Quoting Jogi Hofmüller <jogi at mur.at>:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been working on migrating our horde/imp/ingo/turba installation
> for a while now and turba is just not working as expected after
> upgrading.
>
> It looks like all the data conversions work fine and I can list contacts
> in various address books.  Just when I click on an enty in the index I
> get the "Invalid address book: RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE" message.  So instead
> of passing the source  like "sourc=localsql" in the link a string like
> d061c08a37248266a4b6acd090f45bb0 get's passed.  I have no clue where
> this string could be generated ...

That string is a share id. It's how each individual address book is
represented when the source has shares enabled.

> I am using packages from Debian/squeeze:
>
> horde: 3.3.8
> imp:   4.3.7
> turba: 2.3.4
> ingo:  1.2.4
>
> Data is in a postgresql db version 8.3.11.  Webserver is apache 2.2.16
> and PHP is version 5.3.2.
>
> I ran all scripts to perform necessary changes to the database and they
> all ran without significant errors (some entries with empty fields
> triggered warnings).

What version are you upgrading from? What scripts, exactly, did you
run? What fields generated the warnings? Did you make any changes to
turba's sources.php file?

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein