[turba] Turba setup problem (Can't select Name of client addressbook)

Seiichirou Hiraoka flathill at netspring.co.jp
Tue Sep 28 08:16:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a problem to setup turba.
I can't select Name of client addressbook (all parameters are blank!).

My envieonment is below.

  Horde: 5.0-git (2010/9/26?)
  IMP: 4.0-git
  Ingo: 4.0-git
  Turba: 3.0-git

My operation is below.

- extract turba-horde-git.tar.gz
  tar xvzf turba-horde-git.tar.gz

- change permission (Apache is running by user nobody)
  chown -R nobody:nobody turba

- move turba to horde dir
  mv turba horde

- Create turba database
  mysql -u root -p horde < horde/turba/scripts/sql/turba.sql

- Create config file
  cd horde/turba/config
  for f in *.dist; do cp $f `basename $f .dist`; done

- access admin page
  http://hostname/horde/

- see Administration > AddressBook
  display as follow

  Clients
    * $conf[client][addressbook]: Blank
      Name of client addressbook

I want to create AddressBook configuration, but I can't select
required parameter $conf[client][addressbook]. Select box is
all blanked!

I want to set it to 'localsql', but I can't select!

How to select it?

Best regards!

- flathill