[turba] Two Whitespaces between Name and Surname in FN field

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Nov 1 14:09:20 UTC 2010

Zitat von toni at dingsbums.org:

> Hello All,
>
> after patching from Horde Webmail 1.2.6 to 1.2.7 I recognized, that
> exporting from turba results in two whitespaces between name and
> surname in all FN-fields. Server is Debian etch, php5.2.0,
> apache2.2.3. Any help is very appreciated!

This has been that way for longer than 1.2.7, I'm pretty sure.
Actually these spaces are anywhere you see the full name, you just
don't see them in most web interfaces. The reason is that the name is
composited from different name parts. If a part is missing, you have
two consecutive spaces. See the 'format' entries in
turba/config/sources.php.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/