[turba] Import addressbook - only import the first address

Martins Purins mpurins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:25:39 UTC 2011

I have the problem with address book imports from old turbo to new. In
google I found similar problem but without solution.
>When attempting to do the import, Turba parses the file correctly (for
>headers, delimeters, etc) and matches pairs just fine.  However, upon
>clicking the "next" button, it will only import the first address, and
>then will repeat:
>"[first email address]" already exists and was not imported.
>over and over for the number of total entries in the CSV file (until
>the EOF - so if there are 4 entries in the file, it will import the
>first one correctly, then try to import the first entry again 3 more
>times, thus resulting in an "already exists" error).

I have done the test and in new installation I have created in
personal address book three records and exported it in vcard, csv, tsv
and ldiff and try to import they back and get the same problem in all
cases.

What I am doing wrong or is there a bug?

My parameters
$conf[documents][type] horde defaults (sql)

Horde Version
•Horde: 3.3.8
Horde Applications
•Horde: 3.3.8