[turba] additional contact fields and activesync

Ulli ulli_um at arcor.de
Thu Apr 28 16:43:36 UTC 2011

Why do we not go with the following proposal of Simon Brereton

email1 = Home
email2 = Work
email3 = Spare

With this configuration the clients which supports preferred emails will identify the home address as preferred and work as additional. The other devices just show the two email entry.

Regarding the additional cell phone number. I have found the following two entry in the attributes.php file of turba/config.

     $attributes['homePhone'] = array(
         'label' => _("Home Phone"),
         'type' => 'phone',
         'required' => false
     );
     $attributes['workPhone'] = array(
         'label' => _("Work Phone"),
         'type' => 'phone',
         'required' => false
     );

what is the "carPhone*" entry about? is this the additional field which
will be supported by the activesync protocol?

Is there a version available which I could use for a first try if the
fix works?