[turba] Fwd: Re: additional contact fields and activesync

Ulli ulli_um at arcor.de
Sat May 7 17:10:40 UTC 2011

 > Datum: 07.05.2011 15:13

>>> Archives
>>> Weaver
>>>
>>> 	Gmane
>>> Favicon Gravatar
>>> From: Michael Rubinsky<mrubinsk<at>  horde.org>
>>> Subject: Re: additional contact fields and activesync
>>> Newsgroups: gmane.comp.horde.turba
>>> Date: 2011-05-04 00:45:00 GMT (3 days, 11 hours and 37 minutes ago)

I added folliowing lines in the backends.php
     'homeEmail' => 'object_homeemail' ,
     'workEmail' => 'object_workemail' ,
     //        'email' => 'object_email',
and did following changes in the sql database
     rename object_email --> object_homeemail
     created object_workemail

afterwards I created a new contact at the smartphone with following results
     1 email --> not visible in turba
     2 emails --> second email visible as homeemail
     3 emails -.> second and third email visible as home and work email...
--> the first email or if only one email is available at the contact it
will not come up in turba....

did I something wrong?

regarding the phone numbers.... egroupware does sync following phone
numbers over syncml
business:
     phone
     mobile phone