[turba] Fwd: Re: additional contact fields and activesync

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat May 7 17:42:27 UTC 2011

> > Datum: 07.05.2011 15:13

Of course, because you removed the email field and replaced it with homeEmail. These are 1:1 static mappings. Email1 will always map to the original email field, email2 to the home field etc...

>did I something wrong?
>
>regarding the phone numbers.... egroupware does sync following phone
>numbers over syncml
>business:
>     phone
>     mobile phone
>     fax
>     car phone
>     pager
>assistent nr.
>private
>     phone
>     mobile phone
>     fax
>other phones

OK, but that is syncml, not exchange/activesync.  AS does not support both a business mobile AND a private mobile number. It ONLY has 'mobilephone' and 'carphone'.  So my question is how do other groupwares that support activesync map both a home and business mobile number?

--
Mike
Sent from mobile