[turba] Extend/Change Addressbook to Outlook Style

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jun 21 19:22:17 UTC 2011

Quoting msc <horde at matthiasschwarz.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I use Funambol SyncML Client to sync contacts + calendar from
> Outlook 2010 to Turba + Kronolith.
> Turba doesn't provide the same address fields as Outlook. Is it
> possible to extend/change Turba for the missing fields? Will SyncML
> work with this extension?

I thought that the out of the box configuration has outlook style
fields, but maybe I'm mistaken. Either way, you can provide whatever
field name/mappings you want. All available mappings are in
config/attributes.php - if what you want is not there, just add it.
The mappings that are currently used are defined in
config/backends.php (or config/backends.local.php if you customized).
Just make sure that if you add a new field in turba, that your
database (or other storage backend) knows what to do with it.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org