[turba] Phone Objects

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Fri Sep 9 22:08:19 UTC 2011

Hi

Importing some contacts from Outlook causes contacts with (usually work numbers) to be uneditible if the number is, for example, "+1234567983 ext 4557"

I've checked in the DB and the field is a VARCHAR 25 - so I'm at a loss to understand why it doesn't like that format.

Also, why is lastname a required field?  I have to change it every time (although hopefully having it in attributes.local.php will resolve that.  Still, I have to change it for each new installation.

Thanks.

Simon