[turba] Turba migration

Alexis Domjan adomjan at horus.ch
Wed Jan 11 13:52:45 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I've migrated our server and I then installed a new version of Horde,
IMP and Turba. As I did not an upgrade of packages I had to perform the
database modifications manually, which has been done.

So, now, a user can get the list of his contacts but when he clicks on a
contact he's getting: "The contact you requested does not exist".

I tried to debug and the problems occures in the file turba/contact.php:

$vars = Variables::getDefaultVariables();
$source = $vars->get('source');
if (!isset($GLOBALS['cfgSources'][$source]))

And so, $GLOBALS['cfgSources'][$source] is not set and it doesn't go
further.

Anyone would have any idea ?

Additionnaly I had to change the value of object_type column from
'Object' to 'Group' so that the contacts can be accessible.

Any help will be really appreciated.
Kind regards
--
Horus Networks Sàrl