[turba] Turba migration

Alexis Domjan adomjan at horus.ch
Wed Jan 11 15:29:41 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your answer,

> If you don't follow the upgrade procedures we really can't help you.
> There is no telling what you might have changed incorrectly in your
> "manual" database upgrade.

Well, I tried to execute the 2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php, but it failed
with the following error:

# /usr/share/doc/turba2/examples# php
scripts/upgrades/2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php
PHP Warning:
require_once(/usr/share/doc/turba2/examples/scripts/upgrades/../../../lib/core.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/share/doc/turba2/examples/scripts/upgrades/2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php on
line 41
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required
'/usr/share/doc/turba2/examples/scripts/upgrades/../../../lib/core.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/usr/share/doc/turba2/examples/scripts/upgrades/2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php on
line 41

So, I read the file and I applied the modifications manually.

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux squeeze, and maybe the location of the file
is not the same that it should be, that's why it can't find the
lic/core.php file ?

What should I do to do apply the patch the more correctly ?

> What you are doing here is changing every contact entry into a group
> entry. It's amazing that you see anything useful in your contacts with
> this change.

Well, this was wrong indeed. Forget this comment.

> You should start over, this time following the UPGRADING procedures and
> running the appropriate database migrations.

You're right. It's what I'm trying to do but it fails. Can I simply move
the script at another location ?

Thanks in advance,
kind regards
--