[turba] turba, ldap and activesync

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Tue Jan 31 14:55:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've configured turba with a ldap-addressbook for the users to store
their contacts, which is working fine. I've used the example from
backends.php.

After synching the contacts with a Galaxy Nexus I see, that only parts
of the contact-data are transmitted, some address-data, the first name
etc. is missing. For a test, I've activated a locals sql-addressbook,
which synced perfectly.

I think, I have to modify/extend the ldap-Entry in backends.local.php.
Any advice (or a working example) appreciated.

Regards Hanns