[turba] Questions on using HORDE address book . . .

Mark R. Spengler markrspengler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:26:46 UTC 2012

1)      How does one add a tel. extension to a telephone number in the
address book?  What is the proper syntax?
2)      When I have Horde running and e-mails arrive, the sound
acknowledgement is not heard even though I can play it/test it and it is set
to play under "Global Options/Message Options/New Mail".  I use Furefox as
my default browser.

3)     Can I set e-mails in Horde to forward to my smart phone and at the
same time remain on Horde? If so, how?

Thank you,

Mark R. Spengler
E-Mail:  <mailto:markrspengler at gmail.com> markrspengler at gmail.com