[turba] Questions on using HORDE address book . . .

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Fri Mar 9 10:59:59 UTC 2012

Hei,

"Mark R. Spengler" <markrspengler at gmail.com> schrieb:

>[...]
>3)     Can I set e-mails in Horde to forward to my smart phone and at the
>same time remain on Horde? If so, how?

Why do You want to "forward" mails to Your smartphone? Imp is just an
e-mail-client. So just create an Account on Your smartphone's
e-Mail-application which uses the same Imap-Server[1] as Horde/imp and
You are done.

For example: Imp ist set up to read mails from imap.example.com. Create
an account on Your smartphone which also reads mail from
imap.example.com. That's what Imap-Servers are made for.

If You really want forward mails from the Account imp is linked to
(why?), the have a look at Ingo. This is the filter-Application of
Horde. You can use it t create rules, using sieve for example, to
redirect, forward etc. mails.

This topic is better suited for the Imp-Mailing list, so I'll suggest
moving it there.

Regards Hanns

Footnotes:
[1]  You are using an Imap-Server, aren't you?