[turba] Totals for contacts in the address book?

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 19:55:47 UTC 2012

I have Turba 3.0.12 installed and working fine. However, I can't seem to
find anywhere the total number of contacts in any of my address books -
either at the bottom of the list, or on the status bar at the top. After
I imported my address book - I wanted to double check that all contacts
were imported - so I looked for a total number of contacts. I couldn't
spot this anywhere. I've also googled for it - but again, without any
relevant results so far. I'm used to this feature from pretty much every
address book software I've used - both on computers and phones. Are
totals displayed somewhere and I've missed it somehow?

Thanks,

Sebastian