[turba] Horde 5 + turba + ldap

christophe G. christ54140 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:26:34 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I found a small problem with LDAP (OpenLdap) and Turba

I configure it to be on my ldap without too much concern I created in my ldap

carnet_personnel one that contains "folders" corresponds to the user so that

gives us:

ou="users",ou=Personnel,ou=carnet@,dc=example,dc=net

I created an acl for the user logged on horde can have full rights to his book,

with this command

ldapmodify -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:///
dn: olcDatabse={1}hdb,cn=config
changetype: modify
olcAccess: {1}to dn.regex="ou=([^,]),ou=Personnel,ou=carnet@,dc=example,dc=net"

by dn.regex="cn=$1,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=net" write by * none

until the whole works very well modify users can add contacts in their own

directory, but it is not level access top indeed "my address book" at the

interface horde found in this menu "other address books" but I wish it were in

"My address Books" and ditto because I also have a shared directory it is not

the right place!

Someone there a solution?